Name:
Location: A land of ones and zeros, Queensland, Australia

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Geek Quotes

Some odd quotes during DnD games of late.

pHr4nK0: Whats licking my knee?
Mini-pHr4: Well it's not me
~~Sad thing was that he wasn't talking about in game events.


Bert: LOOK LOOK! It's an aborted penguin.
~~I really can't explain this.


NPC Wizard: Which of you has the magical mask I sent you for?
pHr4nK0: The mage has it! *Bluff Role, success*
Wizard: *turns to mage* Give me the mask
CBatch: Umm... The rogue has it *Bluff Role, success*
Wizard: *angry, turns to rogue* Give me the mask NOW fool
Lamort: ... ... ... The Ranger has it *Bluff Role, success*
Wizard: *turns to ranger* MASK! NOW!
Ranger: We don't have it, we were robbed whilst returning from the caves.
Wizard angrily turns to the three characters who lied to him
pHr4nK0: ...I am running upstairs.
~~The mask had been stolen from us and for some reason no one wanted to inform the mage of our incompitance.


Odd sights in the DnD world
*The creation of kamakaze pilots when pHr4nK0's army suddenly realises they can't fly and drop on top of Rhino's and Bert's combined armies.

*Hobbit's army building a giant wooden ship and transporting it halfway accross the country for no known reason.

*Bert discovering Hobbit's giant wooden ship and then sending a messenger into her camp with a white flag... and the Hobbit shooting the messanger.
*Hobbit sending a messanger back to Bert, unsurprisingly he was also shot.
*Hobbit and Bert agreeing to combine their armies and live in peace and happyness forever.
*This was immediatly followed by most of Bert's army suddently dying from poison that Hobbit's army gave them.

*Lamort hiding in front of a window (awful hide roll)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bakilas Lamort said...

...I hate you guys.

6:30 PM  
Blogger BertTehMighty said...

Hey, I'm awesome. Suck my cock for only 20c and everyone will agree you are as awesome as I am.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Bakilas Lamort said...

20c? Thats a bargain!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home