Name:
Location: A land of ones and zeros, Queensland, Australia

Friday, January 26, 2007

Baldur's gate summarises my gaming experiences...

Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pen hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all patience! If you've got a straight answer in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it length wise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home